Astro School: Articles
1. Planetary Hours and Days. Describes the relationship between days, hours and planets that is a part of every major esoteric discipline practiced in the last few thousands of years, but also can be used by ordinary people in everyday life.
2. About Lunar Days. Explains what lunar days are, how they are calculated and offers a number of interpretations of the lunar days, coming from differents astrological traditions.
3. About Retrograde Planets. Explains the mechanics of retrograde motion of planets as well as the astrological symbolism of three stages of retrograde motion for three personal planets: Mercury, Venus and Mars.
4. Lunar Gardening and its Different Traditions. Describes in sufficient detail two different approaches to lunar gardening: the American and the European.
5. Apogee and Perigee of the Moon in Astrology, Gardening, and Weather Forecasting. A collection of opinions and facts regarding these important but often neglected astronomical and astrological factors.
6. Lunar Conception: a Discovery of Dr. Jonas. Dr Jonas of Slovakia using astronomy was able to precisely formulate the three fundamental rules on conception, the determination of sex and life capability of the fetus.
7. About the Void-of-Course Moon. Find out what the Void-of-Course Moon periods are, and how to use knowledge about them in your daily life.