1. The Phases of the Moon, Their Essence and Astrological Meaning. Explains how the phases of the Moon are formed, their names, and astrological ideas associated with them. The significance of the lunar phase at birth is emphasized.
2. Planetary Hours and Days. Describes the relationship between days, hours and planets that is a part of every major esoteric discipline practiced in the last few thousands of years, but also can be used by ordinary people in everyday life.
3. About Lunar Days. Explains what lunar days are, how they are calculated and offers a number of interpretations of the lunar days, coming from differents astrological traditions.
4. About Retrograde Planets. Explains the mechanics of retrograde motion of planets as well as the astrological symbolism of three stages of retrograde motion for three personal planets: Mercury, Venus and Mars.
5. Lunar Gardening and its Different Traditions. Describes in sufficient detail two different approaches to lunar gardening: the American and the European.
6. Apogee and Perigee of the Moon in Astrology, Gardening, and Weather Forecasting. A collection of opinions and facts regarding these important but often neglected astronomical and astrological factors.
7. Lunar Conception: a Discovery of Dr. Jonas. Dr Jonas of Slovakia using astronomy was able to precisely formulate the three fundamental rules on conception, the determination of sex and life capability of the fetus.
8. About the Void-of-Course Moon. Find out what the Void-of-Course Moon periods are, and how to use knowledge about them in your daily life.
9. The Out-Of-Bounds Planets. If your Moon, or a personal planet, is out-of-bounds, you could be a genius... or an outlaw! Find out the meaning of this astrological factor which isn't widely known.
10. The Mansions of the Moon. This ancient lunar zodiac was used by our predecessors for many important purposes. Nowadays, the knowledge of the Lunar Mansions is largely forgotten, at least in the West. The article explains what the Mansions are and provides their descriptions that were compiled from a number of sources, both old and new.
11. Augustina Semenko and Her Universal Cycle. Part 1. About Augustina Semenko. Russian astrologer Augustina Semenko: her life and her ideas. Vronsky School of Astrology.
12. Augustina Semenko and Her Universal Cycle. Part 2. Introduction to the Universal Cycle. Twelve Phases of the Universal Cycle. The Key Days.
13. Augustina Semenko and Her Universal Cycle. Part 3. The Dynamics of the Universal Cycle. Action-Reaction-Adaptation.
14. Augustina Semenko and Her Universal Cycle. Part 4. Personal Year as a Projection of the Universal Cycle. An example of an application of the Universal Cycle to the twelve months of a year of life.
15. Augustina Semenko and Her Universal Cycle. Part 5. The Energy of the Universal Cycle. The 28-year Cycle. The third part of the Universal Cycle theory: the energy component of the phases. The 28-year cycle in human life as an application of the Universal Cycle.
16. Augustina Semenko and Her Universal Cycle. Part 6. The 28-Year Cycle in the Life of Peter the Great. More About the 28-Year Cycle. An example of an application of the Universal Cycle to the life of Peter the Great. Universal Cycle and health. The peculiarities of the twelfth phase.
17. Atmakaraka, the Ruler of the Soul. In Vedic Astrology (Jyotish), Atmakaraka is considered to be the king of the chart. Learn how to discover your Atmakaraka, and how this knowledge can be important.
18. The Lunar Nodes as a Life Guide. This article explains what the lunar nodes are and offers a key to their interpretation in a natal chart.
19. Augustina Semenko and Her Universal Cycle. Part 7. Is There Incompatibility?. In this article the ideas of the Universal Cycle were applied to understanding the potential of relationships between different signs of the zodiac.